MDU Lighting Products
We are not a lighting manufacturer, and therefore we are not trying to ‘push’ a restricted range of products upon you, to fit your need. We are independent and can ‘pull’ suitable products for you from a vast array of manufacturers. This allows us to find the right lights for your project, rather than selecting the ‘best fit’ from a narrow range.
We are more than aware of the range of quality available for many lighting products. We use our knowledge and years of experience to match lights to your project.
These are some of the factors we can consider for your project:
- Light output.
- Spread of light / beam angle.
- The colour of the light (yellow-ish, very white, or somewhere in between).
- Will the type of light be suitable for the activities it is used to illuminate.
- Could you or your CCTV system suffer from glare?
- How much energy will it use?
- How long should the lamp last?
- Is maintenance easy? Does it need to be?
- How long is the warranty, and what is the warranty small-print?
- Is the manufacturer established and trust-worthy?
- Is the product value for money?
If none of these apply to you, then hop on to eBay and buy your lights. Get the cheapest.
If you think that some or all of them are relevant to you, then please get in touch.
If you are considering LED lights, then buy carefully. Switching to LED is not just swapping lamps. LEDs are more expensive than the lights they can replace, so you are making a financial investment. Spend your money wisely.
Enough doom and gloom. Let us know what you are thinking of doing and we’ll happily help where we can.